Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rock A Bye Baby


We had a rocking baby shower for my sister in-law who is having a little boy at the end of the month. It was awesome! My sisters and I made all the decorations, invitations, and deserts for the shower and my mom made her awesome caramel-chocolate pretzels. All I know is that I have some freaking talented siblings. My dad helped me make our rocking cupcake stand made out of old records (so sweet)! Oh, we also made a diaper cake that looked like a guitar.
We made a pregnant Kim complete with her own killer guitar, Beanie helped me make all the cupcake toppers to put on the freshly homemade by Kim cupcakes (yup, we made Kim make her own cupcakes because she is way to awesome and no one else can make them like she does). Can't wait to meet the little rock star!

1 comment:

shellerz said...

Can you please send me directions on how you made the guitar diaper cake? Soooo cute!!! Please email me at shellerz65@gmail.com