Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Camryn's 1


For Cami's 1st birthday I guess I couldn't shake my love for the ocean so she got a happy octopus cake complete with undersea creatures (if you look close you can also see the rosy cheeks on the octopus). Beanie helped me form the octopus tentacles out of cereal treats and also formed the fish, starfish, crab, bottom dweller, shells, etc. that adorned the bottom of the cake; there was even a clam with a shiny pearl. The water portion initially gave us some problems but after a 2nd try I think it looked perfect.



2 comments:

cookies and cups said...

Your treats all are beautiful and delicious looking!!
Awesome work!

Shaun and Lisa said...

That is seriously the coolest cake I have ever seen and I was even more shocked when I saw that it was for Cami! She can't already be 1.