Monday, August 2, 2010

Rachael

The first of June I was able to fly to Oregon to make my cousins wedding cake. It was a lot of fun to see her and other family I don't get to see often as well as my good friend Lindsay. I had to fly back early so it was left up to others to stack it on the day of the reception so I never saw it fully put together until the picture.
The cake was a combination of 2 pictures that she liked and a final fourth (top) tier designed by me to flow with the rest of the cake. The bottom tier was fake and the top and third tier were a chocolate cake and raspberry filling while the second tier was white cake and strawberry filling. Overall I was really happy with the outcome of the cake.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

This is my favorite so far. I love all the piping... (I think thats what its called :)