Monday, August 2, 2010

Jazz

Angie wanted to make a cake for her friends birthday who is a BIG Jazz fan so we saw a similar design and decided to do the ball in hoop but replace the little jerseys they had on the base with a big Jazz penant that draped across the hoop.
***Note*** I know the spalding letters are not the right font but it was late and I did this for free or I would have piped it on instead of using fondant cutters, I still like it though.
*** Photography provided by my brother-in-law, more of his work can be seen at Smith pix photography on facebook. He really does a fantastic job with pics of my girls.



3 comments:

Wendy said...

WOW! You are so talented. When did you start making cakes? They look amazing.

Kim said...

This turned out so cute! I love it. The Jazz logo is perfect. By the way, Rachel's wedding cake is beautiful. Great job!

Mandy said...

Even though our family isn't a "Jazz Family" We still like the cake. Your amazing :)