Monday, February 22, 2010

cake toppers


My friend Sarah is awesome and throws the cutest parties and baby showers. She found a cake idea from pink cake box that had a pregnant girl atop a cake and wanted to give it a try. She gave me a call and we attempted a gumpaste cake topper. It was a lot of fun and I think they turned out great. I never saw the toppers on the cakes but I heard it was really cute. They were a lot of fun to make and I learned a TON so I am excited to give it another try. Oh, mine is the pink one and Sarah made the blue one (oh and it doesn't have a face cause she was going to get an edible writer to put it on).

2 comments:

Ryan... said...

These are so cute! I wish you were going to be here for my shower to make these!!

Ben said...

What is the recipe you use for gumpaste? Those are cute by the way!